- Wire Decks come in different styles and weight capacities.
- They are available with 3, 4, 5 or 6 14 gauge rib supports and as you increase the number of rib supports the weight capacity also increases starting from 2,500 lb up to an 8,000 lb capacity.
- The standard size depths are 42", 44", 48", 36" and 24".
- The standard length is 46" and this allows for a 2 piece application on an 8' beam and a 3 piece application on a 12' beam. However they can be made in any size.
- They come in a light grey metal flake powder coat finish or a galvanized zinc plated finish.