Wire Decks in Houston
Build your virtual warehouse racking layout.
Get an industrial shelving price estimate online.
Or simply fill out our online form for a contact request to have an experienced racking expert contact you soon!
The U-Channel wire decks provide support directly onto the step down of the beam, as well as the decking on top of the beam. With that combine support you get a tight fit for the best of support, which is why this is our most popular style of Wire Deck.
The Flare Channel Wire Deck allows for more flexibility. This can be used on a conventional step crossbeam as well as a structural C-Channel or box beam. Some capacity is lost with the flare channel supports, but the flexibility makes it worth it.
Please click the images below to enlarge.
– Wire Decks come in different styles and weight capacities.
– They are available with 3, 4, 5 or 6 14 gauge rib supports and as you increase the number of rib supports the weight capacity also increases starting from 2,500 lb up to an 8,000 lb capacity.
– The standard size depths are 42″, 44″, 48″, 36″ and 24″.
– The standard length is 46″ and this allows for a 2 piece application on an 8′ beam and a 3 piece application on a 12′ beam. However they can be made in any size.
– They come in a light grey metal flake powder coat finish or a galvanized zinc plated finish.
Contact Industrial Shelving Manufacturer
Call 713-957-1111 or contact Shelving Concepts online for a fast quote for your shelving and racking needs.
Warehouse Design Assistance & Free Online Tool
Onsight CAD drawings of warehouse layout for pallet rack, widespan and other shelving. We hope we are your last stop for all your pallet rack, widespan shelving, cantilever rack, and industrial shelving needs!
Our staff is very experienced with racking and shelving issues so feel free to call or contact us online with questions.
Try our free online warehouse design tool where you can easily plan the layout and design of your warehouse, operational space, and shelving and racking needs.